CES is an Alberta-based business working with organizations to build infrastructure for data centres, produces a start-to-finish solution called Intelliflex, purpose-built for today’s data centre. It includes modular, integrated system in immersion cooling technologies.
We are looking for 20+ individuals to help is with assembly tasks that support increased production at our Acheson plant. The task demands a broad practical skill set and a hands-on approach to safely execute the assigned tasks. The right candidates will have a background in areas such as: mechanical work such as assembly and disassembly of both simply and complex equipment, as well as a good understanding of factory production processes.
Potential projects include tasks as:
- Experienced with hand and power tools.
- Quick learner with new mechanical systems and setups.
- Strong respect for on-the-job safety regulations per company and industry standards.
- Background in factory production setting is an asset.
- Self-starter with strong independent work habits.
- Legally permitted to live and work in Canada.
- Good communication skills: must read and write in English.
Physical demands may include:
- Working and moving on your feet for 8+ hours a day.
- Using hand tools weighing up to 10 pounds, with no problems with vibration.
- Communicating with other team members in a loud environment.
- Willing to work overtime during busy periods as required.
- Working all day in personal protective equipment, which may include steel boots, hearing protection, and gloves.
- This is a full-time position.
We thank all those in advance for expressing interest in the posting, but only those candidates selected for further consideration will be contacted.
Wage: $18 – $20 / hr
Please submit your resume in person or via email: firstname.lastname@example.org