CES Corporation is your one-stop-shop for small to large commercial, industrial and institutional electrician services in EPC and fabrication. Our skilled team of engineering and construction professionals can design a detailed design package. This will contain deliverables as well as the details to fabricate and program your panels and build the infrastructure to meet the solutions your project requires.
We manufacture products and build with electrical components so the installation goes smoothly and runs productively. We don’t stop there—we stand behind our work with our contract maintenance services. You can trust us to create a power and control system to increase productivity and quality work in your operation.
CES is an Alberta-based business that is 100% Canadian owned and operated. We work closely with organizations across the country and possess the expertise to design automated systems for any industry. We build solutions for renewable energy, oil and gas, environmental/reclamation, water/wastewater treatment and data centre emerging technologies.
The CES team
President, CEO, and founder Chuck L’Ecuyer is a third-generation electrician with more than 20 years of experience. His exposure to the industry includes working on electrical projects of all sizes. After working with his family’s electrical services business in Montreal, he started CES Corporation in Alberta. He built his business from the ground up and staffed it with skilled journeymen and engineering experts for industrial controls, design, programming, and fabricating.
CES now employs more than 50 highly-skilled people who hold expertise in a wide variety of industries. This allows CES to operate with the attention to detail of a small business, but the expertise of a large organization.
At CES, we live our values. We are focused on the well-being of both our team and our clients.
- Health & Safety – We take every precaution to promote the safety of our employees and the clients who use our systems.
- Collaboration – Our commitment to the principle that “everyone is equal” allows us to fully understand our clients and their needs.
- Sustainability – We aim to be an operator, employer, and partner that leads the way in environmental stewardship.
- Quality control – We adhere to and exceed client specifications and industry standards. We achieve our high level of quality by conducting thorough inspections and quality audits. We diligently follow rigorous testing procedures so our electrical solutions are the best they can be.
Our certification partners
The CES team is certified by industry-specific safe practice standard organizations. Our certifications reflect our commitment to safety and our policies and procedures that protect our valuable team members.
How can we help?
Do you need an engineering, procurement and/or construction solution? We can deliver. We carry out the detailed engineering design of the project, procure all the equipment and materials necessary, and then construct a functioning facility or asset for you. Contact us today to get your next project off to the right start.
Electrical Design Consulting Services
Our engineering department employs talented, seasoned professionals like electrical designers, licensed engineers and programmers. We provide our clients with solutions that are innovative, economical and easy to maintain/operate. Our range of experience covers electrical, instrumentation, controls and programming.
Every project is unique. We work closely with you to scope out the project details based on your needs and skills. We make sure you get the outcome you expect from the design stage, procurement, and throughout the building stage.
Our final goal is to hand over an asset that is fully functional and innovative based on the latest technologies. Whatever the design challenge, our experienced team will create solutions that are safe, efficient, and cost effective.
Our engineering department strives for the following:
- Interface with you to understand your needs.
- Produce studies in order to determine the best, most cost effective solution.
- Develop the solution with you and the fabrication/construction divisions of CES.
- Produce an estimate for the creation of the necessary, stamped deliverables required to implement the solution.
- Provide a schedule to effectively track the completion of the deliverables.
- Deliver weekly progress reports via a brief meeting.
- Once the package is ready for review, our team will schedule a meeting with the key stakeholders to review it.
- After the stamped package is delivered, our engineers and technologists work with the fabrication and construction teams to ensure a successful construction phase.
Electrical, Instrumentation and Controls Engineering
If you need it, we can design it.
Need an industrial electrician solution? Contact us today to get your next project off to the right start.