CES is an Alberta-based business working with organizations to build infrastructure for data centers, and produces a start-to-finish solution called Intelliflex, which is purpose-built for today’s data centre. It includes modular, integrated system in immersion cooling technologies.
We are currently seeking an electrical engineer who is looking for steady employment, working at our Manufacturing Building in Acheson.
If this sounds like a career opportunity that you’re looking for apply today
A little bit about you:
Able to lead a team to develop professional work products for the manufacturing and construction of electrical power and control systems.
- A leader who can delegate tasks and deliver results, as well as empower and mentor team members
- High attention to detail, works productively, and takes pride in workmanship.
- Works well with others and self-directed and understands a team environment.
- Must be reliable; understand work start times, dedicated, and committed to adding value to the team.
- Experienced with the design of high-voltage power distribution systems
- Experienced with the design of control systems and generation of controls schematics
- Able to prepare and authenticate construction work packages, including drawings, engineering calculations, and electrical product selections
- Able to prepare commissioning and testing work packages.
- Understands all aspects of power distribution.
- Developed quality standards and policies to deliver consistently high-quality products.
- At least 8 years of professional experience.
- Support teams with project bids, proposals, submittals, and project close-out documentation
- Proficient with specification review for project scopes related to electrical and controls
- Able to generate and review power distribution schematics based on criteria set by industry requirements and client specifications
- Able to interact and collaborate with manufacturing, mechanical, software, and electronics engineering discipline to promote interdisciplinary design coordination
- Able to review quality inspection reports and assist commissioning teams with troubleshooting of field-deployed equipment
- Able to liaise with external and internal stakeholders to present and communicate electrical design elements; stakeholders include team members from manufacturing, procurement, commissioning departments, as well as external clients and contracting parties
- Understands a safety-focused culture in a manufacturing work setting
CES Corporation would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering degree.
- Registered as a Professional Engineer in good standing with APEGA.
- Journeyman electrician certificate would be an asset.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s License preferred.
How to Apply
Apply with a cover letter and resume (one file please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know how your experience and education will benefit CES Corporation. Links to any open-source projects you’ve worked on are of particular interest. Clearly outline pay and vacation expectations in your cover letter. Please note that candidates who lack full-time permanent work experience will not be considered for the position.