CES is an Alberta-based business located in Acheson, Alberta working with organizations to build infrastructure for data centres, producing a start-to-finish solution called Intelliflex, purpose-built for today’s data centre. It includes a modular, integrated system in immersion cooling technologies.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in shipping/receiving/warehouse managing.
- If you have a can-do, get er done kind of personality with a positive attitude and is willing to go above and beyond in your daily duties. Then we are looking for a person like you.
- You must be reliable, punctual, and have a strong attention to detail.
- Your role will be taking responsibility role of the shipping/receiving department where you’re managing the receiving of materials/putting them away in holding areas, managing the inventory, and releasing it to the installation teams as required. Maintain an organized staging area.
- Packaging and managing the shipping out of material as required.
- You must be in good physical condition and be able to consistently lift 50 pounds of product that cannot be moved via forklift.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience on a forklift is an asset.
- Have your own means of transportation to and from work.
- Excellent communication skills are required to successfully work with multiple departments
- Clear and legible handwriting for paperwork purposes.
- Identify and report any damages of shipments.
RF Smart knowledge is not necessary but would be a definite asset.
CES Corporation would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this position however, only applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
How to Apply:
Apply with a cover letter and resume (one file please) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Let us know how your experience and education will benefit CES Corporation. Links to any open-source projects you’ve worked on are of particular interest. Clearly outline pay and vacation expectations in your cover letter. Please note that candidates who lack full-time permanent work experience will not be considered for the position.